Technology, sales, invoices:
Ask our specialists.
TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers
Durable, low-maintenance, extremely flexible and modularly configurable with high dehumidification performance even at low dew points
Industrial sectors, logistics or suppliers – nearly any process requires a permanently reliable air and gas dehumidification.
This is applied for production and product safeguarding or for value retention of machines, inventory and buildings through constant protection from corrosion, condensation and mould formation.
With our robust high-performance dehumidifiers you constantly benefit from a perfect solution with regard to drying applications. The TTR aggregates ensure efficient and permanent dehumidification with a high capacity, even at low dew points. Thanks to the wide range of optional equipment these drying units meet any requirement perfectly.
All industrial dehumidifiers of the TTR series are developed and manufactured in Germany according to the highest quality standards. They exclusively consist of efficient branded components of the latest generation of technology supplied by leading component manufacturers.
Thanks to the internal heat recycling process as well as the high level of resilience and performance of their special sorption rotors, the desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series are among the most economical dehumidifiers of their kind!
Optionally available all-weather trailer solution
The desiccant dehumidifiers TTR 5200, TTR 6600 and TTR 8200 are optionally also available ready for use, integrated in our special design solution TTR Cargo. This provides you with a versatile drying vehicle for high-performance on-site applications. More information regarding the TTR Cargo can be found here …
- Dehumidification of unheated rooms, e.g. in water processing facilities and pump stations to prevent condensation on lines, storage containers and pumps
- Prevention of corrosion in electrical control centres, boiler plants, turbines and pipe systems in power plants
- Constant guarantee of a low relative humidity in industrial production facilities and storerooms, for example in the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industry
- Corrosion protection for ships in control and machine rooms as well as moisture-sensitive loads during transport
- Prevention of corrosion in fuel depots or ships’ holds in connection with sandblasting or painting work